Wednesday, January 11

Goal #44 Identify 101 Things that Make Me Happy! :D

So last week was a Murphy’s Law kind of week, well at least for a girl who doesn’t really have anything to complain about in her life! I thought about how I want to blog about a phone that took a crap, trying to activate a phone that didn’t work, being "right on time" 3 out of 4 days, having to find different babysitters each day, lots of red lights, cancelled spin class after waking Ains from a nap to go to it and enough ants that could have carried our house away meaningless complaints! But on Friday morning as I grumbled to work, I decided instead of having a “woe is me” kind of attitude, perhaps I should be a bit more optimistic and in the process, accomplish another goal. Instead of dwelling on what wasn’t going how I had hoped, I decide I should needed to make a list of 101 things that make me happy/smile/I enjoy. So without further ado, in no particular order—at all— Goal #44.

1.       School delays

2.       Ains’ morning smiles

3.       Overhearing Chris explain things to Ainsley

4.       Family

5.       Accomplishing a goal

6.       Blog post comments

7.       Students’ light bulb moments

8.       Finding our journal

9.       Clean bill of health


11.   “You made that!?” comments

12.   Girls Group

13.   Stuart



14.   Sondra



15.   Silas



16.   Micah



17.   Sweet Tea from McDonalds or the taco stand across from the sheep barn at the fair

18.   Kewpee Ice

19.   Co-ed Softball

20.   School Spirit

21.   Timely Advice


23.   Wednesday Night Church

24.   Green lights

25.   Clean house

26.   Job that I love

27.   Chris’ jobs

28.   Marriage

29.   Date nights

30.   Parents

31.   In-laws

32.   Friends’ willingness to watch Ainsley [Note one of my meaningless complaints]

33.   Generosity

34.   Excitement of expectant parents

35.   Grandma Clum’s wit

36.   Make others’ lives easier

37.   Ains’ laugh

38.   Ainsley :)



39.   Clean dishes—no dirty dishes in the sink!

40.   Laying under the stars

41.   Snow days

42.   Saving money

43.   Creating an effective budget [Gotta love number crunching.]

44.   Snow—without ice or slush

45.   Allen County Fair

46.   Peanut Butter/Chocolate combination

47.   Inside jokes

48.   Couponing

49.   Learning

50.   Respect

51.   Stopping at a stop light and the car next to me singing along to the same song

52.   Others’ eyes lightening up with talking about their passions

53.   Correct Jeopardy Answers

54.   “Small World” moments

55.   Shoulder/Back rubs

56.   Dairy Haus’ Frozen Bananas with Krunch-Kote

57.   Frozen Grapes on a hot day

58.   Forgiveness

59.   Teaching Others

60.   Reading friends/families blogs like here, here, here, or here.

61.   Teaching Learning from others [Chris caught my duplicate! I guess teaching just makes me real happy! ;)]

62.   Solving a problem

63.   Children’s innocence in mispronouncing something

64.   Timely songs

65.   Winning

66.   Hosting

67.   Reflecting about how things were growing up

68.   Pushing a peanut butter cup from Moose Tracks to the bottom of my waffle cone so that I have a perfect final bite that tastes like a Nutty Bar



69.   A good workout

70.   Waking up rested

71.   Handwritten notes/letters

72.   Coming up with creative ways to show love

73.   Receiving creative love

74.   Tyler Perry Movies


76.   Blog followers

77.   Watching the Biggest Loser

78.   Pumpkin Cheesecake

79.   Meaningful Gifts

80.   Bed-sharing with Ains and Mister

81.   Snooze button

82.   Supporting bigger causes

83.   High School Football games

84.   Shorts and sweatshirt weathers

85.   Summer nights with fire

86.   Surprise dates

87.   Family Traditions

88.   Compliments


90.   Being snowed in with a cozy fire

91.   Hawaiian Ices

92.   A captivating book

93.   Having my idea/box expanded

94.   Being able to comfort Ainsley

95.   Weddings

96.   Mister aka Cakes aka Papa Bear aka Ba-scottie aka Chris!



97.   A candle lit when I wake in the morning

98.   Mister’s kiss

99.   Head massager

Source


100.  Being asked for advice.

101.  My little family J


What makes you smile/happy/enjoyable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment