Wednesday, January 18

Whose kid is this?!

One of the most common questions we receive about Ainsley [likely only second to "Is she a good baby?!"] is "Who does she look like?!"

For a while we weren't really sure, other than I thought she had Chris' eyes. We didn't see much of either of us. Of course others had their opinions and on any given day we'd hear, "Oh my! She's a mini-Rachel!" and then the next minutes, "Oh! That's Chris there!" Honestly it's a bit fun and humorous!

This past weekend I took a pic of Ains on my phone and immediate recalled a pic that we got from Chris' mom that would show just how similar their looks are!

What do you think!? I definitely see some similarities.

Chris and Ainsley
Both 4.5 months old.
 Mister and I ended up looking through the small stack of baby pics we have of Chris and then I got out my book looking to see if there was any similarities between Ainsley and me. I mean I carried her for nine+ months, I had to give her something!

It took sev.er.al. pages of my baby pictures, but finally, I found one with some resemblence.

Wait for it...




...




...



Brace yourselves...



...



...



...



...



Rachel [~3 yrs.] & Ains [4.5 mo.]

Was it worth the wait? I'll take what I can get! ; )

5 comments:

  1. You both gave her your guy's best features! :)... Love the photos....both of them crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! What a beautiful child :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable :) she's a well-mixed breed for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Emily. Ains is definitely a "well-mixed breed!" She's absolutely adorable, though I am a bit jealous she seems to have bigger eyes than me! :)

    ReplyDelete