Friday, July 1

#11 Accomplished.

Yesterday I was able to officially mark off one of my 101 goals! It wasn't too difficult so it doesn't demand a long post, but I have successfully done the following:

11. Eat an entire bag of popcorn, one kernal at a time.



It took me 27 minutes and spitting out second pieces that I discovered sticking together after they were in my mouth a couple of times, but I did it. :) I also did a little double-dipping as I read Jane Eyre as a part of Goal #45 as I ate the bowl, kernal by kernal.

Why did I put this as a goal, or waste your time telling you about it?! I'm the kind of gal that enjoys a large--thinking the biggest sized mixing bowl and then make it a little bigger!--bowl of popcorn and usually when I eat it, I grab a handful at a time and continually shovel it in. This goal caused me to slow down a bit--which I am not usually too fond of--and actually enjoy each morsel. :)

So there you have it, first simple goal accomplished and I am currently working on several others!

3 comments:

  1. this 101 in 1001 should be interesting to read about.:)... I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you even eat the kernels that didn't pop? Those can be killer on your digestion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah! I skipped the kernels! [Well I ate the ones that were broken or barely popped because that's my favorite part of microwave popcorn!!] :)

    I would've probably broken a tooth [again] if I tried eating all the kernels.

    ReplyDelete