Sunday, February 5

Goal #68 Photo Challenge In Progress

The other day on Pinterest my lovely friend had pinned a February Photo Challenge. Immediately I thought of Goal #68 and mentally signed myself up! :)

I was trying to decide how I'd go about documenting my daily pics and debated back and forth--post them each day or wait until the end of the month or post the weekly recap of the previous week. At first I went with the third option but secondly decided to go with the first option. [How's that for sequencing confusion?! :)]

Here's the daily challenge:

Source


And here are my pics so far:

Day 1: My View
Wednesdays are snuggle evenings
while Papa's at work.

Day 2: Words
Words written straight to my heart!
On day 5 we still haven't seen a single one.

Day 3: Hands
Mister's hand on my knee.
Security.

Day 4: Stranger Strange Ranger
I didn't leave the house this day
so I need Chris to pose for me. :)

Day 5: 10am
Walking in to Sunday School late right on time.

From here on out, I'll be posting the necessary pics daily. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment