Saturday, April 2

One Quick Update

So today I told myself that I had to be productive when it came to getting ready to go back to school on Monday. I mean I had told myself all week that it was spring break and so I should just enjoy it which meant I didn't do a single productive thing when it comes to school.

Well after a not so restful night's sleep, I was waken by the doorbell. Crap! I knew Joie was supposed to drop off some pics, but my sleepy head forgot. Whoops! Anyways, thanks to a messy bedroom, I could quickly put on a pair a jeans and sweatshirt off the floor and answer the door before they left. I'm glad I did!Not only did I get some adorable 9 month pics of Stu, but Sondra also had to use the potty, so I potential prevented a wet accident! : )

After they left I got to work! Within a couple-ish hours, I pretty much had 2 weeks of lesson plans and powerpoints ready for my Geometry students. Ahh. It feels so good to not have to think worry about those for several days!

Lesson plans complete, laundry from a week ago finally folded [I left the putting away task to Mister!], compost taken out, trash and recycling taken out, coats and shoes put away. Sounds successfully productive enough for me!

Now just to find a project to use the white fabric! Perhaps something for Sondra! Or perhaps something else! We shall see. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment