Wednesday, September 22

A Couple More Stockers

For my own 'records' I'm going to try to keep up on my purchases on here as well. So here's a couple since that I didn't include before.

September 18th:
Spent:     $1.26          Saved:     $10.98         Number of Items: 2          Saved: 90%
     This was just on toilet paper. :)


September 20th:
Spent:     $7.13          Saved:     $37.09         Number of Items: 22        Saved: 84%

September 22nd:
Spent:     $9.85          Saved:     $35.29         Number of Items: 16         Saved: 78%


I realize that the dates look like I live at Meijer, but don't worry, I don't. I could combine these purchases, but sometimes it's an excuse to get out of the house : ) [or they are out of something and it wasn't until tonight that I thought, 'Duh Rachel! Raincheck!' :) ]



No comments:

Post a Comment