Tuesday, July 29

First Vacation

Tomorrow evening I will be leaving for my first vacation ever; I'm pretty excited as well as nervous. I'm afraid all the chicks aren't in a line and that we're forgetting something major. I also don't know what to expect. I am just hoping that all the little things that I've been worrying about the last couple days will smooth out and we'll have a great time. I am sure that I will regardless though as long as I have a positive attitude about everything. We Chris by my side though, that makes it much easier to have such attitude. He's so wonderful about putting things into perspective and causing me to realize how great things really are-- all the time.

This one is going to be pretty short, but I'm just looking forward to the next 5 days so much and I look forward to telling y'all about my first vacation when I return!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment