Wednesday, May 16

An update by numbers

Much has happened, and continues to happen, since my last post, and so to give y'all an update I thought I'd do it with numbers--I am a math teacher afterall!

672: The number of miles we traveled this past weekend to share in the beautifully unique union of my brother-in-law and now new sister-in-law! Thankfully with about the same amount of Cheerios, we had a happy almost 9-month traveler the whole time!

100: The approximate cost of my first ticket. Ever. Thank you NY trooper for not giving me a warning for talking on my cell phone since I had no idea it was against the law. Had I known
I would had at least put the phone on the inside of the car to call...or just had Mister make the call!

57: The number of things I waited to complete for tonight's Honors Banquet! It got done, and I sighed a big ol' sigh of relief!

2: The number of centimeters Ains' fingers are away from reaching the toilet water! Blech!

33: The number of students I helped chaperone on Monday all the while accomplishing Goal # 75. I love Cedar Point and it was different, yet still fun to accomplish this goal on a school day. More importantly my students had a blast and were grateful for the opportunity to go.

7: The number of school days left in my second year of teaching! This year has whizzed by, but I guess missing the first 7 weeks may have helped that.

4: The number of instructional days left this year! Take out another day for all day curriculum meeting and two days for exams and I'm just left with a blink of school!

12: The number of chapters of Sacred Marriage that Mister and I have read together. We've appreciated the content of this book but even more so, I've appreciated the conversations it's spurred.

1097: The number of days Mister & I have been married, which to a lay person simply represents 3 years, today!! I feel as if we're in that stage of feeling "What?! 3 years already!?" and "What?! It's only been 3 years!?" all at the same time. I even caught Mister saying "early on in our marriage" and it was accurately in the past, awhile ago, crazy.

I'll leave you with that, so until next time, toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment