Wednesday, October 1

Nightmares

So last night I had some crazy weird nightmares centered around one of my high school teens from my TFC chapter.



It's just strange so I figured I'd share it with you.

Alright so the first one was I was at 'Summit' at Buck's house and everyone was just socializing and hanging out after the meeting. The next thing I knew Taime was standing at the end of the bar [think like a bar you'd find in a basement], he has a gun, and is threatening to shoot people. Of course no one wants to say anything because no one wanted his attention because we thought that'd make him shoot us. So anyways I made eye contact with him and that was enough to set him off. He pointed the gun at me [by this time everyone who was standing at the bar had climbed under it]. He hit me in the foot, but for some reason it didn't really affect me. Nevertheless I froze and acted as if it was fatal. He walked over towards me to make sure I was no longer a threat and then walked away to determine who he wanted to shoot next. I realized that the noise from the gun would be loud eno
ugh to sneak out the back door. So on his next shot I ran out the back door, through two yards, and over a couple fences and knocked as loud as I could on Huffmans back door [Sutton's next door neighbors].

I explained to them what was going on so then we called the police and waited for them to show up. In the mean time other people escaped from Sutton's and ran to Huffman's. Mr. Huffman had a gun too now in case he needed to use it against Taime so we had to do the whole movie-like thing where as people came we had to reassure them that they were safe.

As the police showed up Taime came to Huffman's too. Some how we had come to the conclusion that there were really two Taime, one was the real Taime and the other was an imposter. Supposedly it was the impostor that was at Buck's. When Taime came inside he was tackled by some of the other people and people began to kick him, and some wanted to shoot him. I convinced people not to kill him, but rather allow the police to take him in. So that's what happened.

[I woke up about when I was shot, and then again after Taime came over to the Huffmans'.]

The next part of the dream was that Taime was 'walking free' and the police were no where and everything seemed normal. It was just as if he had gotten yelled out for his actions. [So he was gruff, but not violent at this point.] As I walked by him, he said 'It's not over yet.' I responded with 'Oh Taime, calm down, it's no big deal--move on.' I thought that he was just saying empty thoughts, but as Chris and I were walking to my car which was parked a bit down the street, Taime started rushing away and as he did so I tripped over a small cord and unplugged it from a hand-held box [think like the controller to a remote control car]. This was obviously not good by Taime's reactions. Nevertheless Chris and I continued to walk to my car, as we approached Taime flipped a switch and my car exploded. It was like in a movie. As the flames were roaring, Taime walked to each of the tires and slit them and 'popped' the tire off the wheel. He was very demon-like at this point.

Chris was trying to get into my car and put out the fire and I was screaming for help but no one could hear me because everyone down at Sutton's were celebrating and dancing because Taime was no longer a threat.

It was as I was screaming that I woke up again with adrenaline pumping. [I hope I wasn't really screaming and that was just in the dream though. : ) ]

So anyways, that is the gist of my dream. There was another little frightening scene, but I can't remember it anymore.

I've tried to think about why I had this dream and this is all that I can think of: a.) Tuesday night we were talking about Taime's innocents, b.) one of the teens Tuesday said something about hiring someone to kill so he'd be President, c.) we made an announcement for Summit at Mondays chapter meeting. That's really it!

In the past month I've had some pretty 'bad' dreams and they were quite scary at the time, but I was able to link all of those to an intense or scary movie I watched late the night before. I guess two nights of Teens For Christ can have the same effect!! ; ) Just kidding.




[As a disclaimer: Taime is a great guy, and there is nothing he has done that would have caused this dream!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment