Friday, August 8

Reactions

I've noticed that people have interesting reactions to discovering that Chris and I are engaged, so I wanted to have record of that some how. Here's the spot to do such.

'Well I'll be damned.'
-- Dad

'So you got a boyfriend yet?' ... 'Nope, I've got a fiance!'
--Mr. Prichard

'Look!' 'Oh wow, you got your nails done!...Oh and you got engaged!'
--Todd

'You're engaged and I have a boyfriend, all in the same day!'
--Amber

'You just made my day!'
--Ash

'So do you have anything to tell me about your vacation?'
--Brooke

'So anything memorable and wonderful happen last night?'
--Les

With squinty eyes looking at my left hand, 'What's that on your finger?!'
--Pam

'OH MY GOODNESS!!!'
--Too many to list

*Jumping up from the couch* with a high pitch, 'ahhh!!!'
-- Mafo


Oh and after hearing our story:
'Oh I just got goosebumps!'
--Too many to count

:-)

I'm going to continue to add to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment